G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center
G V Sonny Montgomery VA Medical Center offers a full range of Physical Therapy services. Our Physical Therapists diagnose and treat individuals of all ages with medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives.
Physical Therapy services provided include:
- Treatment of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Strengthening and Conditioning/Therapeutic Exercise
- Treatment of Neurological Diseases and Stroke Recovery
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention
- Injury Prevention
- Adaptive Mobility Clinics
- Gait Training/Prosthetic Training
- Manual Intervention and Joint Mobilization
- Orthotic Education
We have an experienced Physical Therapy staff which includes eleven licensed Physical Therapists and one licensed Physical Therapy Assistant.
Your primary care provider or Patient Aligned Care Team can refer you to Physical Therapy if needed.
- Basement, Room E-11
- 601-362-4471 Ext. 1706
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm