G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center
GV Sonny Montgomery VA Medical Center offers a full range of Audiological services. Our Doctors of Audiology provide diagnostic and rehabilitative care to meet our veterans’ hearing health care needs.
The Audiological services provided include:
- Full range of diagnostic testing
- State of the art digital hearing aid and assistive listening technology
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Hearing aid repair and reprogramming
- Progressive tinnitus management
- Vestibular work-ups, including videonystagmography
- Auditory brainstem response examinations
- Cochlear implant programming and management
- Compensation and pension examinations.
We have an experienced Audiology staff which includes five doctors of Audiology, one Masters level Audiologist and one health technician who provides quality and caring intervention for hearing aid problem issues, and one Audiology clerk.
Your primary care provider or Patient Aligned Care Team can refer you to Audiology if needed.
- Basement, Room D-43
- 601-362-4471 Ext. 1702
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm