G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center
Veterans Day Program and Wall of Honor Induction Ceremony at the Jackson VA Medical Center
November 7, 2018
JACKSON, MISS. – The G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center’s annual Veterans Day Program will take place on Thursday, November 9, 2017, at 10 a.m. at the VA Medical Center in Montgomery Hall. Dr. James Keeton will be the guest speaker and Philip Gunn, Speaker of the Mississippi House of Representatives will be a special guest.
The following Veterans will be inducted into the Wall of Honor:
- Rodney H. Duke, former POW
- Catherine S. Lutz, First Female General of the MS National Guard (Deceased)
- James H. McBrayer, WWII Veteran (Deceased)
- James A. McNeil, WWII Veteran (Deceased)
- Robert Percy Mims, Jr., former POW (Deceased)
- Sheila Wimberly Varnado, Colonel(Retired)
The Wall of Honor is a lasting tribute to the men and women from Mississippi who served their country with honor and distinction.
Media interested in attending should RSVP to email@example.com or Susan Varcie at (601) 368-4477.